Learn more about Dr. James McCord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McCord, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCord
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCord Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McCord graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. McCord has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K McCord MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James K. McCord practice?
- Dr. James McCord has 1 office location.
Dr. James McCord practices Cardiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Cardiologists.