Learn more about Dr. James Mc Cord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mc Cord, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Cord
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mc Cord, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Cord graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Mc Cord has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K Mc Cord MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James K. Mc Cord practice?
- Dr. James Mc Cord has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Mc Cord practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Cardiologists.