Learn more about Dr. James McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McCormick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McCormick, DO is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCormick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T McCormick DO is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. McCormick practice?
- Dr. James McCormick has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McCormick practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Monroeville Surgeons.