A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McCormick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McCormick, DO is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCormick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCormick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. McCormick practice?
Dr. James McCormick practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Monroeville Surgeons.