A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McCoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McCoy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. McCoy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J McCoy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. McCoy practice?
- Dr. James McCoy has 5 office locations.
Dr. James McCoy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC and Moncks Corner, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.