Learn more about Dr. James McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McCoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCoy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McCoy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. McCoy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J McCoy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. McCoy practice?
- Dr. James McCoy has 1 office location.
Dr. James McCoy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.