Dr. James Mccready Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Mccready?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. James Mccready?

• Good

Poor experience

Poor experience/poor treatment

August 10th, 2015

ER Patient

I can't imagine this DR. being what you all have written, this is what I found out as I went to ER 2 days ago. He was very attentive, he talked with me about my problem & pain I was having and took me out of some of the worse pain I have had in months. He took the time to make sure I fully understood what was going on. Don't understand your poor reviews but then again i'm not a drinker so maybe it wasn't his problem at all. Just saying.

December 10th, 2014

Registered Nurse

So... I came with a family member to the ER. He didn't know I was a nurs and I gotta tell ya... this guy is AWFUL. Hands down AWFUL. Not sure how he's still in practice. I've been a nurse for 30 years and this guy completely misses even the most basic of quastions. Got my father-im-law out of there as soon as we knew he was stable and took him to a competent physician. Seriously, BAD NEWS.

August 1st, 2013

Not funny

Don't you hate having to rely on a doctor who acts like an 8th grader and thinks he is funny when he's not?

June 15th, 2013

Apalachicola

Guessing now why this guy is here and not where he used to be after reading the reviews of him. Have to agree- not a good doctor.

June 11th, 2013

late, distracted, uninterested

I had to wait 2 hours to be seen by this guy and there didn't seem to be anyone else in the ER! He was distracted and uninterested in why I was there.

June 6th, 2013

Mistreated and misdiagnosed.

Unprofessional. I was mistreated and misdiagnosed. Other reviews online do a good job of describing this guy.

April 24th, 2013

I was not correctly diagnosed

Arrived complaining of vision issues and problems with walking. Was dismissed as having a sinus infection. When my vision worsened, I went to see an opthalmologist who immediately diagnosed me with optic neuritis as a result of Multiple Sclerosis. Had I even had a basic neurological work-up, I would have been diagnosed earlier and gotten proper treatment!

February 28th, 2013

Like the others have said

I agree with previous posters. I have never written a review online, but felt compelled after my recent visit to the ER. He seemed to have his mind made up about my diagnosis before he even talked to me, much less examined me. It seemed like he couldn't get away from me fast enough- and the ER was not busy. I still feel there is something terribly wrong. I WILL be following-up with my regular doctor!

December 2nd, 2012

I agree with prior posts

You can't really choose your ER doctor but this guy is really bad.

September 10th, 2012

I'd give zeros or half-stars if possible

Wow! Where do I start? I didn't get a proper examination, he just looked at me in the hallway area. Not surprisingly, he missed that I had retinopathy and diagnosed me with pink eye instead. He was curt and flip and dismissive. Not good qualities in a doctor.

September 9th, 2012

Bad news!

I'm not sure you could get a worse doctor then this guy. I have never wrotten an online review of anybody or anything so you have to know this was bad. I waited so long to see a Dr. I finally get called back and i get this guy. I had a injury from boating, he was an a$$. I read teh other reviews and I totally agree with them. He's a jerk who thinks he knows everything and never listens to anything you have to say.Guess i was taking away his time from checking out the pretty girls visiting there grandpa.