A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McCubbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McCubbin is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McCubbin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCubbin graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. McCubbin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Health System
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McCubbin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James McCubbin practice?
- Dr. James McCubbin has 1 office location.
Dr. James McCubbin practices Emergency Medicine near South Boston, VA.
See South Boston Emergency Physicians.