A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McCullough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McCullough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McCullough, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullough graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCullough has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L McCullough MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. McCullough practice?
- Dr. James McCullough has 5 office locations.
Dr. James McCullough practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.