A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McDonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McDonnell is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonnell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. McDonnell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mc McDonnell DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. McDonnell practice?
- Dr. James McDonnell has 1 office location.
- Dr. James McDonnell practices Anesthesiology near North Chesterfield, VA.