A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McElhinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McElhinney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McElhinney graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. McElhinney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Perry McElhinney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. McElhinney practice?
- Dr. James McElhinney has 1 office location.
Dr. James McElhinney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.