A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McElligott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McElligott graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.More Education & Awards
Dr. McElligott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McElligott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James McElligott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. McElligott practice?
Dr. James McElligott practices Pediatrics near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego McElligott, Dr. Jacob McElligott, Dr. Jacques McElligott, Dr. Jaime McElligott