A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McFarren is Good. Dr. McFarren has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McFarren, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarren graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. McFarren has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- St Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McFarren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James McFarren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. McFarren practice?
Dr. James McFarren practices Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego McFarren, Dr. Jaime McFarren, Dr. Santiago McFarren, Dr. Jacques McFarren