Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 24th, 2015

Terrible doctor left feeling worse than when I went in. extremely unhelpful.

Knee Surgery (Twice) show details Knee Surgery (Twice)
Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. McGeorge is a very nice man with a outstanding personality. The office he works in has fairly unfriendly front desk personnel. McGeorge's actual nurse, Ms Nancy Jackson, is great. She is easy to get in touch with and will return all calls. He however, has a good bedside manner, but doesnt seem to think outside of the box. I have had knee surgery twice on the same knee in a matter of 6 months. If it didnt work the first time, change it up the second time. Clearly something is not being done correct, and he is no way is taking any of the responsibility. (And I paid full price both times). I am not 'blaming' him, I just want to make this known to future patients. When i tell you something is just not right, do not offer me pills! Pills do not correct the problem! I am now in the process of finding another doctor who specializes in only knee sugery...the knee is still not fixed.

Dr. McGeorge rocks ..... front office needs some work show details Dr. McGeorge rocks ..... front office needs some work
Apr 17th, 2011

Dr. McGeorge is a wonderful doctor who has taken very good care of me and all my injuries. He has an incredible caring bedside manner and seems to genuinely care about his patients. It is sometimes difficult to get a timely appointment as he is one of the more popular doctors in his group. The front office staff are usually not very nice. They are short and abrupt, often failing to answer questions or show any empathy. His back office staff is also pretty rude but I'd like to think she's just busy. The xray techs are generally nice. Overall, I've had positive experiences as I'm really there because of the great care from Dr. McGeorge!

Do NOT see this doctor show details Do NOT see this doctor
Jun 5th, 2009

I had to wait a very long time to see Dr. McGeorge. I had an appointment for 8:45 am and had to wait until 10:30 am to see him. That is unacceptable in my opinion. I spoke to the staff on several occasions stating my displeasure of having to wait for so long and asked how much longer it would be since I needed to get to work. He cost me a half day pay because of the wait time. I never got an answer. I guess it got to them because Dr. McGeorge decided it was necessary to reprimand me for speaking to has staff as such. I did not curse or speak down to them in any way. I only stated how I felt. I do not have insurance and do not feel that my hard earned money should be spent on a doctor that has so little care for his patients time. I will NEVER see him again and will at any opportunity inform others of his unprofessional behavior and staff.