Dr. James Mcghee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Mcghee?

August 6th, 2012

Amazing

Dr Mcghee is the best pediatrician iv ever dealt with. After having my second son Dr Mcghee was the physician who checked him over in the hospital. He was so attentive that we decided to switch our older son to him too. He answers all my questions without making me feel like im over reacting. Hes never pushed formula or solids and totally supports your right and choices as a parent. He makes small talk with the kids to make them feel at ease and hes easy on the eyes so that is a plus for us moms. Seriously though, amazing Dr all around nice guy.

March 12th, 2012

Dr. Mcghee is so amazing he has been my sons doctor for the past 2 years. Being a first time mom I asked a million questions and Dr. Mcghee always takes time to address all my concerns. There have been a few times that my son was vary sick in the evening and he has called me after hours and told me what to do as far as medication and controlling fever and when what to look for in the case he needed to be taken to E.R. We never ended up needing to do that, but I thought it was so amazing that he actually called me back. Getting an appointment is vary easy and the nurse that works for him is vary nice. I would give Dr, Mcghee 10 stars if I could its hard to find someone that you trust to take care of your children.

April 9th, 2009

He is a great dr!!

September 4th, 2008

Great doctor

He has a great personality, good knowledge and a great way of explaining things.

June 25th, 2008

Dr. Jim is very patient and I don't feel rushed when we are in the office. He doesn't seem bothered when I ask a million questions! Office staff is friendly and helpful.

May 24th, 2016