A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McGibbon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McGibbon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McGibbon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McGibbon graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. McGibbon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward McGibbon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James E. McGibbon practice?
- Dr. James McGibbon has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McGibbon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.