A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McGillicuddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McGillicuddy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGillicuddy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. McGillicuddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGillicuddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. McGillicuddy practice?
Dr. James McGillicuddy practices Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.