Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mcgillicuddy II
Dr. James Mcgillicuddy II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lansing, MI. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mcgillicuddy is affiliated with Clinton Memorial Hospital, Sparrow Hospital-Tci and Central Michigan Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mcgillicuddy II has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Mcgillicuddy II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.
Dr. Lawrence Mysliwiec
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Lansing, MI 0.67 mi42
Dr. John Flood
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Lansing, MI 0.67 mi33
Dr. Charles Mercer
Lansing, MI 0.68 mi51