A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McGillicuddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McGillicuddy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McGillicuddy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGillicuddy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McGillicuddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McGillicuddy MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James McGillicuddy practice?
- Dr. James McGillicuddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. James McGillicuddy practices Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.