Learn more about Dr. James McGlowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McGlowan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McGlowan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McGlowan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Quincy Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGlowan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. McGlowan practice?
Dr. James McGlowan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.