A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McGlynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McGlynn, Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McGlynn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McGlynn graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGlynn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas McGlynn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. McGlynn practice?
- Dr. James McGlynn has 4 office locations.
Dr. James McGlynn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Chester, PA.
See Media Surgeons and Media Orthopedic Surgeons.