A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McGlynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McGlynn, Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGlynn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGlynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McGlynn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McGlynn graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGlynn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas McGlynn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. McGlynn practice?
- Dr. James McGlynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McGlynn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Chester Surgeons and Chester Orthopedic Surgeons.