A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McGough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGough
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGough Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McGough, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McGough graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGough has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John McGough MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James J. McGough practice?
- Dr. James McGough has 1 office location.
Dr. James McGough practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.