A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McGough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McGough, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McGough graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGough has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John McGough MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James J. McGough practice?
- Dr. James McGough has 1 office location.
Dr. James McGough practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.