Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Pompous, Self-Centered, Doesn't Listen  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2013

Wouldn't go back to him ever again. He thinks he knows it all without even listening to a very complicated medical history. He wants to overrule other doctors without even knowing the background. A neighbor had the same experience with him and we're both looking for different doctors.

|  Wise, Caring, Considerate Doctor  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

I've had Dr. McGowan as my PCP for many years. He is funny, caring, and always focused on providing high-quality care. He doesn't fall for the latest medical rages (i.e. high cost treatments), instead finding the best fix for ME (e.g. lowest cost, least side-effects, fastest results, or other issues as I determine to be best for my needs). Simply put, he is the BEST doctor I have ever had. What a wonderful man.

|  Awesome Doc  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

Dr. McGowan has been my primary doc for over 20 years. He's a great physician and a really nice man. He is a pretty funny guy and is really fun to interact with. he's always delivered the best possible care for me and my family. I'm thankful to have such a good doc.

|  show details
Mar 6th, 2010

James McGowan has been our Primary Care Provider for sixteen years. He is always generous with his time. He explains a diagnosis in detail and discuss's treatment options. He is concerned with the cost of prescriptions and suggests cost effective options. He is very friendly. He demonstrates genuine concern for his patients. We consider him an excellent Doctor.