Get the facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes for both women and men.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mcgrath
Dr. James Mcgrath, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Mcgrath is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Danbury Hospital and Bridgeport Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mcgrath has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...