Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mcgrath
Dr. James Mcgrath, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Mcgrath is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Danbury Hospital and Bridgeport Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mcgrath has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. James Mcgrath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.