A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McGraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McGraw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGraw
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGraw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McGraw, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGraw graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. McGraw has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick McGraw FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. McGraw practice?
- Dr. James McGraw has 1 office location.
Dr. James McGraw practices Cardiovascular Disease near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Cardiologists.