A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McGrory, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Hip Resurfacing, Hip Surgery, and Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty).8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrory graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. McGrory has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGrory accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James McGrory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. McGrory practice?
Dr. James McGrory practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lagrange, GA and Dothan, AL.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego McGrory, Dr. Jaime McGrory, Dr. Santiago McGrory, Dr. Jacques McGrory