A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McGrory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McGrory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGrory
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGrory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McGrory, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrory graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McGrory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center, The
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E McGrory MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James E. McGrory practice?
- Dr. James McGrory has 5 office locations.
Dr. James McGrory practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL and Leesburg, GA.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.