A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McGrory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McGrory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McGrory, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrory graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McGrory has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E McGrory MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. McGrory practice?
- Dr. James McGrory has 5 office locations.
Dr. James McGrory practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lagrange, GA and Dothan, AL.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.