A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McGrory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McGrory is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McGrory, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrory graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McGrory has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGrory accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. McGrory practice?
Dr. James McGrory practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lagrange, GA and Dothan, AL.
See Columbus Surgeons.