Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Caring, compassionate Doctor show details Caring, compassionate Doctor
May 2nd, 2012

Dr. McGuire serves his patients with humility and empathy. his knowledge of high risk obstetrics and gynecological problems from the youngest to the oldest patient makes me know that I am going to the best. He has never made me wait when I have a concern and need to be seen right away. He has treated my mother and sisters as well. He saved my nephew's life as my sister was a high risk pregnancy. His respect for life is shown in all age groups. Thank you, Dr. McGuire

Intelligent, compassionate Doctor show details Intelligent, compassionate Doctor
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. McGuire is not only a compassionate and empathetic Doctor, his knowledge in high risk obstetrics and helping me and my family was invaluable. His staff is kind and caring, too. They never let me feel like I was a problem with all of my questions and fears. He is a wonderful Obstetrician and Gynecologist. I would recommend him to anyone!

Oct 30th, 2011

Jim McGuire personifies the best qualities in a physician- caring, competence, professionalism, and an understanding of his patients as people. He spends time with his patients, is thorough, knowledgable, and sees the relationship of one condition to another. He's simply the best.