Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mcgukin
Dr. James Mcgukin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thomasville, NC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcgukin is affiliated with High Point Regional Health System, Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center and High Point Regional Health System. Dr. Mcgukin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mcgukin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Mcgukin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thomasville, NC.
Dr. Thomas Folk
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Thomasville, NC 0 mi26
Dr. Brian Munley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Thomasville, NC 0 mi37
Dr. Ali Akbary
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Thomasville, NC 0 mi27