A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McInnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McInnis graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. McInnis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Ctr Of The Pee Dee
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daniel McInnis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. McInnis practice?
- Dr. James McInnis has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McInnis practices Family Medicine near Darlington, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Olanta, SC.
See Darlington Primary Care Doctors.