A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McInnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McInnis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McInnis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McInnis graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. McInnis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Ctr Of The Pee Dee
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daniel McInnis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. McInnis practice?
- Dr. James McInnis has 1 office location.
Dr. James McInnis practices Family Medicine near Darlington, SC.
See Darlington Family Physicians.