Learn more about Dr. James McIntosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McIntosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntosh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McIntosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McIntosh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McIntosh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C McIntosh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James C. McIntosh practice?
- Dr. James McIntosh has 1 office location.
Dr. James McIntosh practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near West Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Surgeons and West Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.