A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McIntosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McIntosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntosh
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McIntosh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McIntosh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C McIntosh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James C. McIntosh practice?
- Dr. James McIntosh has 4 office locations.
Dr. James McIntosh practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near West Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Lexington, SC.
See West Columbia Surgeons and West Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.