Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mckinney
Dr. James Mckinney, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Manor, TX, with other offices in Kewanee, IL and Temple, TX (and 1 other location). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Mckinney is affiliated with Saint James-John W. Albrecht Medical Center O.S.F., Johns Community Hospital and Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. James Mckinney has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. James Mckinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manor, TX.
Dr. Jozef Smit
Emergency Medicine, Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Austin, TX 6.21 mi14
Dr. Lester Minto
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Austin, TX 8.84 mi40
Dr. Yale Pearlson
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Austin, TX 9.10 mi30