A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McKinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McKinney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McKinney, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McKinney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sterling McKinney MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James S. McKinney practice?
- Dr. James McKinney has 1 office location.
Dr. James McKinney practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Neurologists.