A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McLachlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McLachlan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McLachlan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McLachlan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McLachlan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess - Pipp Hospital
- Spectrum Special Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward McLachlan MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. McLachlan practice?
- Dr. James McLachlan has 5 office locations.
Dr. James McLachlan practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.