The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mclaren
Dr. James Mclaren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with another office in Kalamazoo, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mclaren is affiliated with Borgess Medical Center, South Haven Community Hospital and Bronson Methodist Hospital. Dr. Mclaren has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mclaren has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Mclaren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. Lewis Johnson
Urology, General Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Fresca Swaniker
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0 mi27
Dr. Thomas Rohs Jr
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Kalamazoo, MI 0 mi26