A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McLennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McLennan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLennan
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McLennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McLennan, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLennan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. McLennan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cameron McLennan MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. McLennan practice?
- Dr. James McLennan has 1 office location.
Dr. James McLennan practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.