A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McLoone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McLoone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLoone
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McLoone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McLoone, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McLoone graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McLoone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B McLoone MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James B. McLoone practice?
- Dr. James McLoone has 1 office location.
Dr. James McLoone practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.