Learn more about Dr. James McLoone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McLoone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLoone
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLoone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McLoone, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McLoone graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McLoone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B McLoone MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James B. McLoone practice?
- Dr. James McLoone has 1 office location.
Dr. James McLoone practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.