A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McLoughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McLoughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLoughlin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. McLoughlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLoughlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. McLoughlin practice?
Dr. James McLoughlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL and Ogdensburg, NY.
See Anderson Surgeons.