A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McLoughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McLoughlin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLoughlin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLoughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLoughlin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. McLoughlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Christopher McLoughlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. McLoughlin practice?
- Dr. James McLoughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. James McLoughlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Surgeons.