Learn more about Dr. James McLoughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McLoughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLoughlin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. McLoughlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Christopher McLoughlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. McLoughlin practice?
- Dr. James McLoughlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. James McLoughlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL and Ogdensburg, NY.
See Anderson Orthopedic Surgeons.