Dr. James Mcloughlin Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Mcloughlin?

October 25th, 2015

Don't waste your time!

Dr. McLoughlin misdiagnosed my hip pain as sacroiliac joint dysfunction. When I questioned it and requested physical therapy, he refused in a discourteous manner. Because of his erroneous diagnosis, I wasted time and money on needless injections. If he had simply listened to what I was telling him and assessed me properly, he would have found that my pain originated from muscle and connective tissue, not my spine. However, he was in such a hurry to get finished with me that he did an abbreviated and cursory examination and therefore arrived at a hasty and erroneous diagnosis. Sadly, he could have referred me to someone else if he did not want to help me, but he did not even do that.

January 15th, 2014

Not just Surgery

He listened to my concerns and REALLY listened. He knows that surgery isn't the "fix" for my problem and he offered me injections, therapy and other things before even considering surgery. Eventually I had to have surgery and my arm pain and weakness is now completely gone. He also has an awesome office staff. You'd better know is operating on you and this guy has the skill and the credentials I wanted. He even does research on stem cells and can explain the engineering of an MRI machine to an engineer. No one else locally would I allow to touch my neck.

April 22nd, 2012

Has great credentials but poor bedside manner

One of the worst bedside manner I've seen> I'm glad there are options for me.

October 18th, 2017