Dr. James Mcmanus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Mcmanus?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. James Mcmanus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2015

Experienced eye doctor

Excellent experience. The doctor is among the most experienced eye surgeons in Florida. A pleasure.

January 24th, 2015

A Fine Eye Doctor

Seeing Dr. McManus for an eye examination is an excellent experience. He is a wonderful physician and a true gentleman.

January 13th, 2015

Best Eye Doctor in the County

Best eye doctor in the County who specializes in cataract surgery. Has fine credentials, i.e., many years of experience, meticulous in his style, i.e., personality, surgical procedure, etc. In other words, he cares about the patient beyond what is expected and expects perfection in his performance and you get it. Wow - no words really suffice how professional and expert this doctor is in his field!

November 13th, 2014

The nicest eye doctor in town!

Dr. McManus is a terrifically nice eye doctor. He is as kind and gentle as he is expert. My family and I always enjoy seeing him.

October 2nd, 2014

A truly fine eye doctor in Rockledge

Dr. McManus is a joy to have as your eye doctor. He is a true Southern Gentleman, always pleasant, polite, soft spoken and with an upbeat personality. He makes you feel good about yourself as well as confident in him. I particularly like that he explains everything in great detail and he provides alternatives. Dr. McManus understands what patients want and need. He's just great.

September 11th, 2014

Dr. McManus is an excellent eye doctor in Melbourne, Florida

My eyes were extremely irritated. Artificial tears and visine did not help. I had a thorough eye exam with Dr. McManus. He found a particular type of ...

September 10th, 2014

Substandard Care

I asked for my patient care note to be sent to me after my visit. Good thing I did because there were things on it that were NOT discussed at the visit. I found out I had cataracts in both of my eyes! It would have been nice if the doctor had mentioned that while I was there. A few other things as well, but that one really upset me.

September 5th, 2014

Very nice eye doctor, made my red eyes better

I had been experiencing red irritated eyes for a few weeks. I thought they'd get better on their own. They didn't. I tried tears. No help. Dr. McManus determined that allergies were the problem and he prescribed the right medicine for me. It was amazing how my eyes cleared up in about ten minutes after two weeks of redness, irritation and yuck. I appreciate how Fr. McManus took care of me. His focus was on me the whole time. He took the time to explain eye allergies and why tears were not helpful. I did not feel rushed which is such a common experience in doctors offices. Thank you, Dr. McManus.

April 3rd, 2014

What a wonderful eye doctor

I like that the doctor always remembers our discussions from previous examinations. He makes me feel special. When asking him questions I feel that I have his complete attention. He addresses all of my questions and concerns.

February 7th, 2014

Cataract Surgery by the best

Who would have known that vision could be made so perfect after years of declining vision. What a great surgeon!!! Our entire family trusts Dr. McManus with their eyes, and with good reason... He is not just the best doctor and surgeon, he is a gentleman who truly cares.

December 4th, 2013

Greatest Eye Doctor Ever

It is manifestly obvious when a physician genuinely cares about his pa Tientsin vs when this is not the case. Regarding Dr. McManus, he truly cares. This is made clear from the moment he enters the exam room, greets you with a warm smile, a firm handshake, and kindness. Once he gets down to business, it is obvious that he is a man on a mission, and that mission is to provide excellent, thorough medical care. Dr. McManus thoroughly explains his examination and what actions he believes are in my best interest. He provides options and is an empathetic listener. He makes me feel like there is not another Eye Center in the country that I could go to and receive better care. I want Dr. James McManus to be my personal eye physician for the rest of my life. My family feels the same way.

October 12th, 2013

Cataract Specialist Extraordinaire

I feel so Blessed to be under the care of Dr. McManus. He is a Man among Men. He is so meticulous and careful and expert. I feel that I receive a level of care from him as though he was treating a close friend or the President. From what I've seen that's how Dr. McManus makes all of his patients feel. Also he uses special lens implants to give you vision similar to when you when in your 30s. Amazing!