A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McMaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McMaster is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMaster graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McMaster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C McMaster DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. McMaster practice?
- Dr. James McMaster has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McMaster practices Internal Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Internists.