A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McMonagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McMonagle, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McMonagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McMonagle graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McMonagle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Regis McMonagle MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. McMonagle practice?
- Dr. James McMonagle has 1 office location.
Dr. James McMonagle practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Internists.