A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McMurray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McMurray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McMurray, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McMurray graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McMurray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G McMurray MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James G. McMurray practice?
- Dr. James McMurray has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McMurray practices Urology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Urologists.