Dr. James Mcmurrer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Mcmurrer?

September 15th, 2017

Dr. Mcmurrer is a wonderful doctor. He spends a lot of time with his patients getting to know them to help to treat them. He is sensitive to their individual needs. He is also very good at the pharmacological component of treatment. I suffered from severe depression and concern that I would not ever be well again. He helped me when I was younger to fully recover and I have normal life, went on to marry, have a child and hold a good career. I have never suffered any relapse. I am very appreciative of his care. He is excellent. He has a quiet and conservative approach, which was what I needed and responded well to. Thank you Doc!

September 13th, 2017

Arrogant, unprofessional dangerous weirdo.

October 14th, 2016

Made me well

Dr McMurrer is an excellent Doctor. He helped me fully recover after some severe situational depression I suffered from in college. He holds the course, is professional, reliable and follows up. Serious illness does not deter him. He is smart and a great clinician. His quiet style and respectful manner helps the patient work through their problems. He made me well , high functioning and I am forever grateful. Thank you Dr McMurrer.

January 8th, 2015

Dr. Jerk

This man is only good for getting a diagnosis. He's rude and condescending, but he'll give you your medicine.

September 4th, 2014

Grateful pt

Dr McMurrer is excellent. He helped me with my serious depression during college years after my father passed away . He is calm, a good listener and doesn't over analyze you. He is compassionate and really cares about his patients.

July 20th, 2011

Ms.

-very compassionate, patient and understanding; listens without judging; follows through to check progress; fully attends to the concerns of patients. Overall, an excellent Doctor who respects everyone equally. Service is his most important goal.

August 31st, 2010

Dr. McMurrer is a seasoned, soft-spoken doctor who seems to have a lot of insight and expertise. I believe my son has benefited tremendously from treatment under him.

June 27th, 2017