Dr. James Mcmurry Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Mcmurry Jr?

August 30th, 2012

great dr!

I can highly recommend dr Mcmurry. I have taken my son for thyroid problem and dr Mcmurry was very friendly and professional and examined my son very thoroughly. Frontdesk very nice!

August 20th, 2012

This doctor does not listen and communicate with his patients. He is too busy talking instead of listening. I was happy with the first visit but the other visits where rushed and he did not help and actually told me to take a medication that was expired instead of giving me a new one. Love the practice but will not be going to him any more

October 8th, 2011

Finally found an Endo who treats ME and not the numbers

After 2 years of suffering from hypothyroid symptoms despite "normal" lab results, Dr McMurry was willing to listen to me and not just look at my numbers. He evaluated my symptoms and told me that lab work is not the only guide a doctor should use in treating his patients. Dr McMurry has a wonderful bedside manner and he was the first Endo who actually physically examined me and not just the paper work. He validated my feelings and was willing to adjust my meds in an attempt to eliminate the fatigue, hair loss, weight gain, cold intolerance, and swelling I have experienced since having my thyroid removed. After seeing Dr. McMurry, I feel hopeful to get my life back to "normal" for the first time since my surgery.

January 8th, 2009

Both very professional and caring.

He's a great diagnostician and very professional. He's also a very caring person.

December 2nd, 2015