Dr. James Mcneilis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Mcneilis?

June 26th, 2017

I needed a Rheumatologist

While I really liked my former primary doctor, he didn't do me any favors by trying to treat my RA for the last 20 years. After I had to change new primary doctors, my new one told me I really needed to see a Rheumatologist. I just had my first visit. We have a new plan and I am ready to start feeling better. They knew I already had RA and that I was having a flare so they got me in within a few weeks and not their typical 4 months. I am thankful for that.

January 4th, 2017

I'm better

I have been a patient for about 6 months. When I started seeing Dr.McNeilis I had no idea what was wrong. I have been diagnosed and have been treated appropriately and I'm dong so much better than before.

November 20th, 2015

I LOVE THIS OFFICE!!!

This office is so friendly. I actually enjoy going to the Dr. They take excellent care of me and I am doing so well compared to before I came to this office.

October 8th, 2015

Great place for care!

June 26th, 2015

Dr. McNeilis and his staff are top notch as far as I am concerned. Dr. McNeilis takes lots of time with me explaining my diagnosis and referring me to additional specialist as needed. I would never consider going to another physician. He and his staff are just wonderful.

January 6th, 2014

I was having so much pain and stiffness I could hardly stand it. My Dr. made a referral to Dr.McNeilis and I had no idea how I was going to make it to the appointment. When they called to make my appointment, they informed me that an appointment just opened up as another new patient was just hospitalized and had to cancel. I later found out it is usually 3 months!! I believe it. Dr. knew what was wrong with me at my first visit and I started treament THAT day. I feel so much better I can hardly believe it.

October 29th, 2013

Worth the Wait

I did have to wait a couple months to get in to see Dr.McNeilis but it was worth the wait. I have had symptoms for several months now but my doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong. Dr.McNeilis knew what was wrong at the first visit and started treatment right away. I improved immediately and now we are working on additional treatment. I would highly recommend this Dr.

October 10th, 2013

Awesome

#1 They are respectful of my time. Dr. McNeilis is very serious and that can seem a bit standoffish, but only at first. He really wants to help and that's obvious. He really knows what he is doing and that's obvious.

July 16th, 2013

I'm SO much better

I've had symptoms for awhile but recently things got a lot worse. I went to see Dr.McNeilis. He knew I had an inflammatory arthritis after he examined me. He explained to me how we were going to start therapy but didn't want to go a whole lot further than that at this visit. I told him I had much more pain recently. He explained that the proper treatment will control the pain and that narcotic pain medication isn't even effective. You have to treat the underlying condition. Well, he was right. I guess that's why he is the Dr. I'm feeling so much better.

July 10th, 2013

Easy.

I got referred to Dr. McNeilis, initially lucked out with someone elses cancellation. He was strict, seemed a little guarded from narcotics which is no problem with me, I would bet he has to deal with a lot of people wanting pain killers. Ive been back for 3 visits and have been following his instructions to the t. My arthritis has got much better, and the pain from it is mostly gone. All things considered I had a good experience.

March 20th, 2013

Dr.McNeilis takes CARE of his patients.

January 22nd, 2013

Worth the wait

I did have to wait several weeks to get in but it was worth the wait. Having to wait usually tells me the Dr. is in high demand because he is very good. I found that to be true.