A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McRipley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McRipley graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. McRipley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ronald McRipley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. McRipley practice?
- Dr. James McRipley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McRipley practices Emergency Medicine near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Emergency Physicians.