Learn more about Dr. James McSweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McSweeney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McSweeney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McSweeney graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. McSweeney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McSweeney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James McSweeney practice?
- Dr. James McSweeney has 4 office locations.
Dr. James McSweeney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA and Chula Vista, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.