A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McVeety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McVeety is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McVeety, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Huntington Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. McVeety graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. McVeety has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C McVeety MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James C. McVeety practice?
- Dr. James McVeety has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McVeety practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Neurologists.