A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McVeety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McVeety is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McVeety
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. McVeety Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McVeety, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. McVeety graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. McVeety has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C McVeety MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James C. McVeety practice?
- Dr. James McVeety has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McVeety practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Neurologists.