A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McWilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McWilliam, Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McWilliam
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McWilliam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McWilliam graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McWilliam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert McWilliam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. James R. McWilliam practice?
- Dr. James McWilliam has 1 office location.
Dr. James McWilliam practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Orthopedic Surgeons.