A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McWilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McWilliam, Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McWilliam
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. McWilliam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McWilliam graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McWilliam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert McWilliam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. James R. McWilliam practice?
- Dr. James McWilliam has 7 office locations.
Dr. James McWilliam practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Mount Vernon, NY.
See Harrison Surgeons.