Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McWilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McWilliam, Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McWilliam graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McWilliam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McWilliam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. McWilliam practice?
Dr. James McWilliam practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Harrison Orthopedic Surgeons.