Dr. James Robert McWilliam MD is male, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McWilliam, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good. Dr. McWilliam has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McWilliam graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McWilliam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center Westchester
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McWilliam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James McWilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. McWilliam practice?
Dr. James McWilliam practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY and Mamaroneck, NY.
See Harrison Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego McWilliam, Dr. Jaime McWilliam, Dr. Santiago McWilliam, Dr. Jacques McWilliam