A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meacham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meacham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meacham
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Meacham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meacham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Meacham graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meacham has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Meacham MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James E. Meacham practice?
- Dr. James Meacham has 1 office location.
Dr. James Meacham practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Pediatricians.