A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meacham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meacham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meacham
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meacham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meacham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Meacham graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meacham has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Meacham MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James E. Meacham practice?
- Dr. James Meacham has 1 office location.
Dr. James Meacham practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Pediatricians.