A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meador-Woodruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meador-Woodruff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meador-Woodruff graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meador-Woodruff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Meador-Woodruff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James H. Meador-Woodruff practice?
- Dr. James Meador-Woodruff has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Meador-Woodruff practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.