Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Meadows
Dr. James Meadows, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Meadows is affiliated with Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc, Centennial Medical Center and St Thomas Hospital. Dr. Meadows has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Meadows has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. James Meadows is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Earle Hayes
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.18 mi15
Dr. Gena Kluwe
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.18 mi20
Dr. Mark Byram
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.18 mi26