A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meaglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meaglia
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Meaglia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meaglia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Meaglia graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Meaglia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Meaglia MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Meaglia practice?
- Dr. James Meaglia has 1 office location.
Dr. James Meaglia practices Urology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Urologists.