A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meaglia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meaglia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meaglia graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Meaglia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Meaglia MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Meaglia practice?
- Dr. James Meaglia has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Meaglia practices Urology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Mission Viejo Urologists.