A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meaglia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meaglia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meaglia graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Meaglia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meaglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Meaglia practice?
Dr. James Meaglia practices Urology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA and San Clemente, CA.
See Mission Viejo Urologists.