Dr. James Meditch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Meditch?

June 1st, 2017

Great Doctor with Great Bedside Manner

Truly cares about his patients. Takes time with his patients. You may have to wait a lbit longer than your scheduled appointment time, but when your time comes you will get same quality of time and care and not be rushed. Very gentlemanly, smart and truly cares about his patients. A rarity in this day and age.

March 18th, 2016

I have had Dr. Meditch as my and my mothers PCP for years. Prior to obtaining him as my PCP I had many other physicians as my care giver, but either had difficulty connecting to them personally or was unhappy with their knowledge base and/or level of care. In connecting with Dr. Meditch I have found him both personable as well as extremely knowledgeable. I have been his patient for over 11 years and will stay with him, he was worth the wait.

October 13th, 2014

Caring Doctor - Spends Time with his Patients - Worth the Wait

I have been a patient of Dr. Meditch's for a few years now. I have to agree with the prior reviewer in that when I first met him I couldn't read him at all, but once I became more established with him I could talk to him like a best friend. Definitely cares, very intelligent. Recently it has been harder to obtain an appointment with him because two doctors have left their practice. One was replaced, but she already had established patients and one recently left and they are trying to fill the vacancy. The appointment might be hard to get, but one thing I can say is that he spends time to you to address all you concerns. My prior PCP spent about 3 mins. with me and had his hand on the doorknob before I could even tell him what I had going on. I have a complex medical history and never, ever has Dr. Meditch given up on me. He's such a busy guy I don't know how he does all what he does, but he will work hard for his patients. And, that says a lot coming from me and a tremendous about of bad experiences in the past.

November 26th, 2012

A rare gem

An exceptional and caring physician. This glowing endorsement comes from one who has worked with thousands of physicians over decades. I have to move my mom to live near me and know I will not be able to replace such fine care as that she has received from Dr. Meditch.

September 4th, 2012

I've been a patient for 1 1/2 yrs. The best dr. change I ever made. He's the first dr. whom took an interest in helping me find out what is wrong with me. Every dr. in his group is equally as nice & smart. Initially, I could not read him as he is a highly intelligent, but intense guy. However, you'll develop a close dr./patient bond the more he gets to know you. He truly cares & tries to the best of his ability to solve/control your medical issues. He's not afraid to say "he doesn't know", but at the same time will call in specialists who do. Grab on to this dr. or any in the practice. They're so busy I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped accepting new patients due to their great reputation!

October 23rd, 2017