Learn more about Dr. James Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meehan, Pain & Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meehan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Meehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Meehan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Plains Medical Complex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cyril Meehan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Ophthalmology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Meehan practice?
- Dr. James Meehan has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Meehan practices Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Ophthalmology, and Pain Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Dodge City, KS and Broken Arrow, OK.
See Tulsa Preventive Medicine Specialists, Tulsa General Practitioners, Tulsa Ophthalmologists, and Tulsa Pain Management Doctors.