Learn more about Dr. James Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meehan, Addiction & Hormone Replacement Therapy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meehan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cyril Meehan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. James C. Meehan practice?
- Dr. James Meehan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Meehan practices Preventive Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Preventive Medicine Specialists, Tulsa Addiction Specialists, and Tulsa Endocrinologists.