Learn more about Dr. James Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meehan, Pain & Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meehan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Meehan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Plains Medical Complex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cyril Meehan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Ophthalmology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Meehan practice?
- Dr. James Meehan has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Meehan practices Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Ophthalmology, and Pain Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Dodge City, KS and Broken Arrow, OK.
See Tulsa Preventive Medicine Specialists, Tulsa General Practitioners, Tulsa Ophthalmologists, and Tulsa Pain Management Doctors.