Learn more about Dr. James Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meehan, Addiction & Hormone Replacement Therapy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meehan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Meehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cyril Meehan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. James C. Meehan practice?
- Dr. James Meehan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Meehan practices Preventive Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Preventive Medicine Specialists, Tulsa Addiction Specialists, and Tulsa Endocrinologists.