A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meehan, Pain & Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Meehan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Plains Medical Complex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cyril Meehan MD is a male Pain Management, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pain Medicine, General Practice, and General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Meehan practice?
- Dr. James Meehan has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Meehan practices Ophthalmology, Pain Medicine, General Practice, and General Preventive Medicine near Broken Arrow, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Dodge City, KS.
See Broken Arrow Ophthalmologists, Broken Arrow Pain Management Doctors, Broken Arrow General Practitioners, and Broken Arrow Preventive Medicine Specialists.